Information about us
Wouldliketomeet.me is a site operated by WLTM Limited. In these terms, references to “we“, “our” and “us” are reference to WLTM Limited, trading as wouldliketomeet.me. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07934285 and have our registered office at 21 Bedford Square, London WC1B 3HH. Our main trading address is: Would Like to Meet Ltd Unit 19, 2-4 Exmoor Street, London, W10 6BD.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Accessing our site
Access to our site is subject to the eligibility requirements detailed below, is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy (set out below).
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
In using the site, you represent and warrant that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- that you are at least 18 years old;
- that you are not married;
- you do not have a previous and/or pending criminal conviction or have or have had a restraining order made against you by the courts of any jurisdiction.
Use of the Site
In using the site you:
- shall only use the site to facilitate introductions to other users;
- shall comply with all U.K., U.S., foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your use of the site in wherever you are physically located, including without limitation, consumer law, export control laws and regulations;
- agree to be bound by the results of our peer review process which allows all other users of the site to vote on whether or not you should be granted access to the site;
- agree to take place in our interview and verification process, allowing us to verify your profile via a cam-to-cam interview. If you do not agree or fail to log on to the cam-to-cam interview, we reserve the right to terminate your user account;
- shall not provide any false information in respect of your name, age, build, height, marital status, date of birth or other information requested. If we believe you have provided false information, or that you are not single, we reserve the right to terminate your user account;
- shall be solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the site. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor any dispute between you and another user.
- shall be aware that information posted by other users of the site on their profiles are only a description of how they describe themselves. You should not assume that the information contained in any profile is necessarily correct and accurate.
- acknowledge that whilst we do attempt to check that profile pictures are accurate, we do not have an opportunity to check that users’ profiles are correct and not misleading. We do not make any representation or warranty that the information contained in any profile is accurate and we are not under any obligation to verify any information contained in any profile.
- acknowledge that, before acting on any information contained in any profile or on any information received from our site, you must at your own cost and expense, carry out such investigation as you think necessary to satisfy yourself of the truth and accuracy of such information.
- acknowledge that, if you arrange any meetings with any person through the use of the site, then you do so at your own risk. You should take such precautions as you deem necessary to ensure your personal safety.
Acceptable Use Policy
You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You may not use the site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any other user account:
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any relevant third party.
You undertake not to:
- post personal contact details in your profile, including but not limited to telephone number, address, e-mail address or URL nor any other information which would allow other users or to contact you directly;
- transmit, post or email information, pictures or any other material (Content) which breaches, infringes, violates or is contrary to any law, by-law, statute or regulation or any other parties’ rights (including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights and privacy rights);
- use the Service to promote another site, service or business in any way including but not limited to posting any e-mail addresses or URL’s;
- buy or sell products or services through the site;
- send any junk email (spam) or chain letters to other users;
- transmit, post or email to any Content or be involved in behaviour, which in our opinion is sexually explicit, racist, abusive, threatening, bullying, harassing, sexually suggestive, libellous or obscene or encouraging illegal activity; and/or
- transmit, post or email to any Content or be involved in behaviour which could otherwise be capable of offending other users;
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. If we deem a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate including suspension or termination of your user account and deletion of Content.
Some of the features of our site (or on-going use of it) may only be accessible to users that have purchased a subscription (“Subscriber“). By purchasing a subscription through our site, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and capable of entering a binding contract. We reserve the right to cancel subscriptions which have not been purchased by the bank account holder. To become a Subscriber, you will be guided through the following steps:
- Select the period of your subscription as available in the subscription options (“Period”);
- Select your payment method;
- You will then be taken to a secure payment page where you will enter your Subscriber account information and accept these terms and conditions;
- You will receive a message stating that your payment is being processed;
- Once processed, you will receive an email confirming receipt of payment.
The contract between us in relation to your subscription will only be formed when we send you an email confirming receipt of payment.
We determine the price of subscriptions and reserve the right to change them from time to time. The current prices are notified to you as part of Subscriber account registration. If you are a Subscriber, your subscription shall automatically renew at the end of each relevant Period. In order to automatically renew your subscription, we shall automatically charge you for the relevant Fees by using the details of your debit or credit card which you used to pay for your first subscription. If your debit or credit card details have changed since your last use on the site, we may not be able to automatically renew your subscription.
All Subscription fees are inclusive of VAT.
Credit card providers may require you to pay additional charges for online purchases. Such charges are your own responsibility.
You may cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account and selecting the option to inform us of your request to terminate your subscription. Please note that you should cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the payment is due to prevent payment being taken. On cancellation of your subscription, we will cancel all future requests for direct debit payments from your account. You will remain a Subscriber until the last day of the Period for which you have paid and you will not receive a refund for that Period.
All subscriptions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
By taking a subscription you agree:
- that you will co-operate with us in all matters relating to our site you your subscription; and
- that you will provide to us, in a timely matter, such customer and other information as we may reasonable require, including but not limited to proof of age and identification, and ensure that it is accurate in all material respects.
To avoid any disruption, your membership will automatically be renewed for successive renewal periods of the same duration. Monthly bundle payments are taken in either quarterly (3 months) or every 6 months depending on the package you select. Payment will be withdrawn exactly 3 or 6 calendar months after the financial commencement of the subscription (after the complementary trial).
You may cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account and selecting the option to inform us of your request to terminate your subscription. Please note that you should cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the payment is due to prevent payment being taken. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site. However, you are not permitted to publish or copy any part of our site without our express written consent. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
“WLTM” and “Wouldliketomeet” and “Wouldliketomeet.me” are trade marks of WLTM Limited. You are not permitted to use any of these marks without our express written consent.
Reliance on information
Content, commentary, views and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change or delete the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to maintain or update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or it being comprehensive. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including but not limited to:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Contracts for the supply of any goods or services formed as a consequence of the use of our site through our site shall be governed by the terms and conditions of supply of the relevant party supplying those goods or services. We will have no involvement, liability or obligations in relation to any contracts that you form with any third parties.
Third parties shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 in relation to any agreement between us and you.
Linking to our site
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page without our consent. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy. If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com.
Uploading material to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the Content standards set out in our acceptable use policy. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any Content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such Content for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any Content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any Content or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the Content standards set out in our acceptable use policy.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English and Welsh courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site, however we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant jurisdiction.
If you have any concerns in relation to our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.